Review Management Services for Business
How important are customer reviews to shoppers? Extremely important. In fact, 90% of consumers read online reviews before visiting a business. And 88% of consumers trust online reviews as much as they do personal recommendations.
- Businesses should have the ability to:
- Request feedback from their customers
- Participate in online conversations about their business
- Ask customers for reviews online, and address negative feedback offline
Review Requests: A Solution to Common Business Problems
Online reviews are one of the best ways to keep track of customer experiences and impressions. But even if a business has a good relationship with its customers, it takes time to build a strong base of online reviews without help.
This service is ideal for clients who self-generate their own weekly or monthly lists of customer contact information.
- Generate more reviews from your clients’ weekly or monthly self-generated lists to build their online reputation and boost their star rating.
- Your clients can send out bulk emails to request reviews up to 4 times a month.
The web is full of people talking about your client’s business. But not every business owner has the time to keep track of their reputation online — let alone respond to every review they get. Our marketing strategists will respond to all negative and positive reviews on behalf of the client.
- Increase website visits up to 25%
- Showcase success with positive reviews
- Gain the trust of clients with real feedback
Improve and Magnify Your Reputation Today
Call our expert marketing team at MGA Digital Marketing today. We’ll help you implement methods that clearly help customers find the right reviews and businesses find the right balance of positive feedback.